10.12.15

Students' letters



Viseu, November 22nd


Hi David!

How are you?

     I am André Ferreira and this is my family. I am eleven years old. I do not have brothers. We are from Portugal, so we are Portuguese.
     My parents are Filipe and Judite. My father is a driver and he is forty. He is tall and medium-size. He has got short brown hair and brown eyes. He has got a small nose and a big mouth. He is active and impatient. My Mother is forty-three years old and she is a secretary. She is medium-height and medium-size. She has got long straight brown hair and round green eyes. She is hardworking and very patient.
     I do not have pets.
     I am slim and tall. I have got short dark brown hair and almond eyes. I like to have fun with my friends and I’m honest.
     My favourite hobby is riding a bicycle.
     When we are together, we watch films.
     We are a happy family.

Write to me soon!

André Ferreira


---------------- *** ---------------


I am Hugo Félix and this is my family. I am eleven years old. I have got a brother. His name is João Félix and he is 16 years old. We are from Portugal, so we are Portuguese.
My parents are Carlos and Carla. My father is a teacher and he is forty-five. He is short and medium-size. He is bald and has got brown eyes. He has got a small nose and a big mouth. He is friendly and very intelligent. My mother is forty-two years old and she is a teacher. She is medium-height and slim. She has got long straight brown hair and small brown eyes. Mum is very happy and beautiful.
João is tall and thin. He has got short straight brown hair and big eyes. Sometimes he is stubborn.
I am short and slim. I have got spiky brown hair and small brown eyes. I am a sportsman and very stubborn. My favourite hobbies are playing football and watching videos in Youtube.
When we are together, we like watching films.
We are a happy family.

Write to me soon!!!!!

Hugo


---------------- *** ---------------




My family                               

Viseu, November 24th

Hi English teacher!

How are you?
        I am Mariana Pereira Melo and this is my family. I am eleven years old. I have got a brother. His name is Pedro Melo and he is sixteen years old. We are from Portugal, so we are Portuguese.
        My parents are Vitor and Elsa. My father is an electrician and he is forty. He is tall and slim. He has got short black hair and brown eyes. He has got a big nose and a big mouth. He is funny and happy. My mother is forty-five years old and she helps and assists teachers in a kindergarten. She is medium-height and slim. She has got short straight brown hair and brown eyes. Mum is very beautiful and intelligent.
Pedro is also tall and thin. He has got short brown hair and brown eyes. Sometimes he is stubborn and bossy.
I am  slim and medium-height. I have got long brown hair and big brown eyes. I am happy, funny and friendly. My favourite hobbies are dancing and reading.
        We are a very happy family.


        Write to me soon!


 Mariana 


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário